- A cookie is a small file sent to your browser by any website you visit. The cookie allows the website to remember information about your visit so you won't have to reenter that information the next time. Cookies play an important role in creating a customized online experience that reflects your interests.
- Under no circumstances will cookies be linked with your personal information, nor will they be used to identify you. Furthermore, as a user you can opt to deactivate cookies whenever you wish by adjusting the settings on your internet browser.
- Statistical data on website usage.
- User login information for keeping an open session active.
- Website format preference when accessed on mobile devices.
If you choose to deactivate cookies in your browser, some of the website's services and functionalities may not be available to you.What types of cookies does Filmaffinity use?
- This website uses both temporary and permanent cookies. Session cookies store information only while the user navigates the website and are then deleted. Permanent cookies store data in the computer so that they can be accessed and used in more than one session.
- Depending on the purpose of the data obtained, the website can use:
- Technical cookies These cookies allow users to access a variety of options and services on the website and application. They help manage traffic, regulate the flow of data, keep track of login information, allow access to restricted areas of the website, recall items placed in an order, deliver sign up information, activate security features during navigation, and store content for playing video and sound.
- Personalization cookies These cookies allow the user to access the website with the general default settings in place on their device or with customized settings selected by the user. These cookies deal with the preferred user language, the type of browser used to access the website, the design of selected computer terminal, and regional configuration according to access location.
- Advertising cookies These cookies promote the efficient management of advertising space to deliver content that is appropriate and relevant to the user. Filmaffinity contains advertisements provided by an advertising agency, which uses advertising cookies. For additional information, please click on the following link: www.youronlinechoices.com/es/
- Statistical analysis cookies These cookies allow the monitoring and analysis of user behavior on websites. The information collected by this type of cookies is used to measure activity on websites, applications, and platforms, and to develop navigation profiles for users on those websites with the goal of improving service according to usage data.
You can allow, block, or delete cookies installed in your computer by adjusting your browser's settings. Some browsers allow the configuration of rules for managing cookies according to each website, which allows a more accurate privacy control. This means that cookies can be disabled for all websites except those that are trusted. In case of doubt, or if you need more information, we recommend you review the options provided in your browser's settings. For more information visit: http://www.aboutcookies.org